Sunday, September 4, 2011

End of summer, and back to class.

Aaron and I went to Hobby Lobby to shop for a few bushel baskets to plant our mums in.  I can't believe it's already September, and Halloween is next month!




The semester has started, and I'm back to studying, studying, and studying.   I have an assignment in Interpersonal communications 102 where I have to spend at least an hour immersing myself into a different culture, and then write about what I have learned.

I decided to go to our local Art Museum where they have on display many different items from all over the world.  It was lots of fun.






I can't wait for the day when I have my bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education. I hope and pray that if we are ever blessed with a child, that I may be able to be with my child during the school day, and work in the same school he/she attends.  It would be a dream come true!


No comments:

Post a Comment