Sunday, October 9, 2011

Ovulation, and eggs (chicken eggs that is...)

Last night I peed on another ovulation strip, and this time both lines were dark. So according to the test, I was ovulating!  What is confusing is that my ovulation is 3 weeks after my period ... not 2 weeks.   According to what I've read,  the day you ovulate is about 14 days after the first day of your period.  So why am I ovulating 21 days after?  Should I be concerned?

This morning, Aaron was making scrambled eggs and he said, "Hey twins!"   He broke an egg open, and it had 2 yolks inside.  I said, "Really?  Maybe that's a sign we're gonna have twins. Haha!"  Then I heard him say, "Hey! More twins!"   .... That's when I grabbed the camera ....



He cracked open another egg ... and more twins!


At this point I started recording ...


Four sets of twins!  Funny!



I hope I don't have octuplets...


1 comment:

  1. Nice posting, what I am exactly searched is available in your website. Thanks Bye Printing Workflow

    ReplyDelete