Saturday, January 7, 2012

4 Months Preggo!

This is my last weekend to myself before classes start back up again.  Back to class on Monday :(

I think my nausea has passed for the most part.  I think I have gained a couple more pounds. I am starting to get a bigger belly :)  I really need to get some bigger bras.

It seems I've swapped my nausea for a sore butt.  I'm not exactly sure what the problem is but I have what feels like a pinched nerve that hurts right around my tailbone area when I walk or make sudden movements.  It's been bothering me for about a week now.  I've heard women having posterior pelvic pain during pregnancy.  I'm guessing this is what I'm experiencing?  Or could it be my sciatic nerve?

Well we finally got our new California King size bed frame and mattress.  Once it was put together, and the mattress was placed on it, we were in shock.  The bed is too high to get onto!  I couldn't even jump on it!  It was as high as my waist!  Aaron had to help me up onto the bed haha!  I couldn't even stand up on the bed without my head touching the ceiling!  At first we were thinking about getting a stepping stool, but I don't want to have to deal with a stepping stool 5 or 6 times a night just to go pee!  And I don't want to deal with this when I'm 8 and 9 months pregnant.  Ugh!  We need to get a MUCH thinner mattress.  What sucks is that they won't give us a full refund on the mattress we just bought.  Now that the mattress is out of the box it was folded and packed into, FedEx can't fit this unpacked mattress into the truck to return it.  So we would have to pay for a trucking company to deliver the mattress back! :(  We would probably be losing a couple hundred dollars just to return it!  So I'm trying to sell it on Craigslist.  Anyone interested in a brand new California King size 13" pillow top mattress?  Here is the Craigslist link if you are ...  http://bloomington.craigslist.org/fuo/2786741503.html

Aaron and I had a really good New Year's Eve. We invited some friends over, and Aaron made some cheese dips.  We had lots to snack on, and we ordered a couple pizzas.  We also watched Horrible Bosses.  That movie is so funny!  We are now into 2012... the year our first baby will be born! ♥

I can't believe I am already 4 months pregnant.  It doesn't seem like I'm almost half way through my pregnancy :)



Here is a video of baby's progress!



January 23 is when we find out the sex of the baby! :)  Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment