Sunday, November 20, 2011

9 weeks...

Recently I was featured on topbabyblogs.com, and a woman who saw my blog through this site sent me a message.

"Hi Sherry,  I found your blog through top baby blogs (yours was the featured one). I cried with joy for you when I read about your pregnancy test! How wonderful! It is wonderful how God works.  God does give us the desires of our hearts.  I will be eagerly following your pregnancy and can't wait till you're due!  -Rachel"


Here is Rachel's blog ...

our havenhill button


I love getting messages like this.  I love hearing about women like me who read my blog, and are going through the same journey.  Let me know you're out there! I would love to hear from you!

This week I feel as though I've finally went through some sort of pregnancy right of passage.  I puked.  I puked while I was brushing my teeth.  Yuck.  Nothing came up though.  I just had horrible dry heaving.  I actually did feel some relief after that happened, and later that morning my hubby got me a McGriddle sandwich and I ate all of it.  Later that evening, I cooked some carrots and potatoes in the crock pot, but I couldn't eat it :(  It seems like once the evening rolls around, I always feel worse, and I just want to go to bed.

I think it's time for a new bra.  I haven't really had much breast tenderness.  It's just that once I get out of bed I feel like I'm carrying a couple of densely packed cantaloupes.

I'm really bummed about Thanksgiving.  I don't see myself feeling better in just 4 days.  I don't think I will be sitting down to huge Thanksgiving meal this year.  Lately, it's the smell of meat that make my stomach crinkle up like a raisin, and also any strong smells like onions or garlic.  Still... I am hoping I can make some stuffing or pumpkin pie on Thursday.  I look forward to Holiday baking all year long!

Here is a video update on baby! ...


Belly pic at 9 weeks ...






No comments:

Post a Comment