Sunday, November 13, 2011

Still sick :(

This week was pretty much like last week.  Still nauseous.  I lost 5 pounds.  Aaron went out to get me some raspberry sherbet.  That's the only thing that sounds good to me right now.  I've tried to drink ginger ale,  peppermint tea, ginger tea, and eat Altoids.  It doesn't take away my sour stomach.  Nothing does.

I did well on my Biology exam.  It was the most difficult exam yet, and I was feeling very sick when I was taking it.  I was predicting I would get a C.  It turns out I got a B.  I know this is a good grade, but I just want to keep striving for A's.  I don't want to just get good grades.  I want the best grades.  

Also this week, I took a test online for my other class I'm taking; Interpersonal Communications.  I had an hour to complete the test online.  I got it done in 12 minutes, and I got a 25 out of 25!  Yay me!!!

I'm thankful for the progress I'm making academically.  I'm also thankful that my husband has been so helpful these past couple weeks while I've been feeling so bad.  

Pregnancy is really a blessing when it's planned, and prepared for.  I waited for God to bring my Husband into my life, and then we prepared for a family.   It's a wonderful feeling to know that my Husband committed his life to me before he committed his life to fatherhood.  Our baby is going to be one lucky kid! ♥

I am 8 weeks pregnant, and here is video on baby's progress! ...



Here is my 8 week belly pic!





4 comments:

  1. Have you tried Tums? That helped me off and on with my ms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wake up with heartburn, and I take Tums for that. I can't say that it takes away my nausea :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sherry, Congrats on your pregnancy! Oh I feel for you on the nausea. I am one of the unlucky few who had debilitating nausea the entire pregnancy. Yuck! But soooo worth it!

    Some things that helped, even for a few minutes only were:
    sqeezing fresh lemons over apple slices
    OR sucking the juice out of fresh lemon slices.
    Also my husband would put chocolate ice cream, milk, and malted powder in the blender and make me a thick chocolate malt. That sometimes helped for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Rachel. Anything ice cold helps momentarily. I eat popsicles, and put ice in my juice. The relief only lasts 10 minutes or so, but it helps. I feel so bad for you being sick all the way through your pregnancy! I can't cope much longer.

    ReplyDelete