Sunday, November 6, 2011

Feel yucky :(

I haven't felt well this past week.  I am constantly nauseous.  I haven't puked yet, but the queasiness will not go away no matter what I do.  I eat light... still queasy.  I drink water ... queasy.  I lay down and take a nap ... still queasy.  I've tried eating small portions of food, and different types of food, but I have a constant nauseous feeling that never lets up.  I should be lucky that I'm not actually throwing up, but I wonder if I finally do puke... maybe I'll feel better already?  I don't know :(

My sense of smell is still so strong.  I was in Biology class the other night, and I had to sketch a dead lobster sitting on the lab table.  Awful smell!  Then, I had to take tweezers and poke around to see the parts of a dead clam. Then, if all of this wasn't bad enough, I went to another lab table, and peered into a 5 gallon bucket filled with dead bull frogs.  HUGE bull frogs!  I had to hold my breath to look at the digestive system of one that was dissected laying open on top of the other dead frogs in the bucket.   My nose went crazy with all those horrible smells!  Still,  I didn't puke.  Just a never-ending, constant, sour stomach.  Yuck.  When I came home from Biology class, I thought that pizza sounded good, and I felt hungry for it.  I took a few bites, and lost my appetite.  NOTHING sounds good to me.  Even on those rare occasions when I feel hungry ... I just don't know what to eat.  Nothing sounds appetizing to me at all.  My friend, Donna, told me about Preggie Pop Drops you can buy from Motherhood Maternity.  She says it helps with Morning Sickness.  I should listen to her.  She has 6 beautiful children.  I hope something helps soon.  I lost 2 pounds.

Aside from my stomach, and nose ... I am extremely tired.  No energy at all.  I have to study for my Biology exam this weekend, and my brain is just in a fog.

Aaron has been so helpful with the chores, and with trying to figure out what I can eat that won't make me feel worse.  And even though I feel awful, he still makes me laugh.

I hope I do well on my Biology exam.  I have been working hard at maintaining my GPA.  I was recently invited to join Phi Theta Kappa, an International Honor's Society.  I'm happy to be a new member.  I am now eligible for many more scholarships that will help towards my bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education.  I just hope and pray that my exhaustion, and brain fog won't effect my grades.

I am a little over 7 weeks pregnant.  Here is another great video I found...



Here is a belly pic at 7 weeks...





No comments:

Post a Comment