Monday, December 5, 2011

11 weeks...

I am FINALLY starting to feel better!  This past weekend was pretty good.  NO nausea!  I am still feeling tired, but I would rather experience exhaustion instead of nausea any day!  I put up my Christmas decorations this weekend, and I even went to the mall to do a little Christmas shopping.  It felt good to be out somewhere else other than class or work.

I am feeling a little nauseous tonight, but not as bad as it has been.  I still have no appetite.  Eating is not really enjoyable yet, but at least I'm not puking it up!

I won a contest from George Street Photo!  They are the company that did my wedding photos.  I wore customized sneakers that I made for my Wedding.  Here is a picture of the winning photo!




I have to share this amazing video I saw.  It's about what babies actually learn before they are even born...





Here is my belly pic of 11 weeks!  Still not really showing yet ...



And here is a video of baby's progress!








No comments:

Post a Comment