Sunday, December 11, 2011

Will this ever end?

I am back to feeling nauseous.  I threw up this morning while brushing my teeth.  My stomach is still sour even though almost 12 hours have passed.  I really wish I would start feeling normal again.

It's strange.  Even when my stomach feels ok, I still feel bad.  Even when I sleep in, I still feel blah.  I never have an appetite, even when my stomach feels ok.  I never seem to have energy, even when I've slept for hours.   It seems like I can't shrug off this yucky feeling, even when I'm physically feeling ok.  I can't get relief.

I've learned that eating fruit doesn't make me feel nauseous.  I am in love with Mandarin oranges!  I've been eating lots of those.  And these ....


They are so yummy! Sweet and refreshing!  I've been eating lots of fruit.  Apples, oranges, and mixed fruit cups.  Even though I never have an actual HUNGRY feeling, it seems that fruit sits well in my stomach.  Yay :)


A friend posted this video on my Facebook wall the other day.  It looks so funny!  I can't wait to watch it!





I have some good news! ... This will be my last week of the semester!  I have been studying for my Biology final, and I can't wait for it all to be over!.   I am getting A's for the semester. Yay!  Studying hard, and never missing class, no matter how bad I've felt, really paid off!

Here is my 12 week belly pic.  Still not much change, although I can't comfortably button my jeans anymore...



Video of baby's progress ... and the last week of the 1st Trimester!  Woo hoo!  Last week of the school semester, and last week of baby's 1st Trimester! :)



2 comments:

  1. Oh no, that darn nausea! I hated that too. It was torture to brush my teeth my entire pregnancy. I didn't throw up every time, but I did heave every time. I know exactly what you mean about the not feeling good. I even got to the point that I was worried something else was seriously wrong, or that I'd never feel good again. Happily, that is all a distant memory now. Pretty soon you might know the sex of the baby right? Do you have any preference?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm also wondering if I'll ever feel good again! I am hoping for a girl, and Aaron wants a boy. My family wants a girl, and Aaron's family wants a boy. We just have to wait and see what God has in store for us! We hope to find out the sex of the baby in a couple months.

    ReplyDelete