Sunday, December 18, 2011

13 Weeks...

I am feeling ok this morning!  I had some fruit that Aaron's parent's gave me.  Really yummy.  Cantelope, pineapple, and grapes.  I also ate some watermelon and clementines; a pancake and one sausage link.  And my stomach still feels ok!  Yay!

I still haven't gained any weight.  Initially, when I started feeling nauseous during the beginning of my pregnancy, I lost 5 pounds.  I haven't yet gained that back.   I am now officially into my 2nd trimester.  Hopefully I will get my long lost appetite back, and start gaining weight!

The semester has officially ended, and I got all A's! Yay me!  I am off school until January 9th.  I also will be off work for 2 weeks starting Wednesday!  Wow... no school, and NO work.  I will have so much free time!

Since I have this small window of opportunity to do other things.  This is the best time to begin preparing for the baby.  I have someone interested in buying my waterbed.  Once it's sold, Aaron and I will be getting a king size storage bed.  Here is a picture of what it will look like...


Aaron and I need all the extra storage space we can get, so this bed will be perfect.  Our house is just under 1000 sq. ft.  So during my Christmas break I have to do some major re-organizing to make our spare bedroom into the new baby room.  We have to combine closet space in order for the baby to have his/her own closet.  It's going to be a big job. 

Aaron's parents gave us some of Aaron's Christmas ornaments he made when he was a little kid :)  They're so cute.  I can't believe next weekend is Christmas!  In the next couple of days, I will start baking Christmas cookies!

Here is my 13th week belly pic!...




And here is a video of baby's progress!...








No comments:

Post a Comment