Saturday, February 25, 2012

23 weeks

Only 17 more weeks to go.  Wow.  The day is drawing near for my last day at work.  I haven't yet decided on when my last day will be.  Possibly June 1st.  Then I should hopefully have a few weeks before my due date to make final preparations, baby shower, etc.

I have been with the same company for 11 years.  I have been looking forward to the day when I get my bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education, and can leave my current job for a permanent career.  However, now that I've decided to stay home with our baby, at least for a year,  the day I leave my job is closer than I expected.  I'm excited to be home with my baby ... but I'm starting to feel a little sad.  I've worked with the same people for 11 years!  It feels good to know I am needed there.  I think I will have a harder time adjusting than I thought.

23 week belly pic!




Video of baby's progress!
















No comments:

Post a Comment