Monday, February 20, 2012

Baby Check-Up

Baby check-up went well!  Blood pressure is normal.  Baby's heartbeat is strong. I gained about 8 pounds. I now weigh 133 lbs!

The doctor said, "You may not feel the baby moving every day, but you should now start feeling her movements, and maybe your husband will feel the baby kick soon."   I said, "I feel her moving every day, and Aaron has felt her movements for a few weeks now."  She said, "That's unusual..."  but with a smile on her face... so I don't think it's a bad thing that our little girl is so active.

Next appointment will be our ultrasound on March 19, and also a blood test to check for gestational diabetes.  I hate needles :(   And I'm nervous about the ultrasound.   March 19 is going to be a nerve wracking day for me.  Please keep us in your prayers.  Thank you! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment