Sunday, February 19, 2012

Week 22

Aaron bought some pink paint for our little girl's room today.  I'm getting excited about making it all girly! :)   We still need a crib and a dresser for the room.  I can't wait to see the completed room.  I know I'm going to love it! Oh, and I'm curious to see if I can find some Strawberry Shortcake curtains for the room, too :)

Aaron and I were laying in bed this morning.  He had his hand on my tummy.  I've noticed that the baby likes the right side of my uterus more than the left side.  I told Aaron, "Maybe the umbilical cord is on the left side, and if she's anything like me, she doesn't like clutter so she's staying where she has more space."  Aaron said, "Yeah, if she's anything like you she probably coiled up the umbilical cord in a neat and tidy little stack like a garden hose."  Ha! I love him.  He ALWAYS makes me laugh.

Tomorrow is my next baby check-up.  Just a routine check to see how the baby is growing, check my weight and blood pressure, etc.   March 20th will be the long awaited ultrasound.

22 week belly pic!


My stomach is feeling really tight.  I usually feel the most uncomfortable in the evenings when I eat dinner, and drink lots of milk.  Then, when I put my hand on my stomach there is no give at all.  The skin doesn't even move!  Still, no stretch marks... yet.

Video of baby's progress...










No comments:

Post a Comment