Monday, February 13, 2012

Week 21

I feel my belly stretching as I speak! Well... as I type :)  Thankfully, no stretch marks yet.  I'm really enjoying feeling baby girl move around so much.  Unfortunately, it seems her favorite kicking spot is my bladder.  And she never kicks only once.  It's always in sets of 3 or 4.  Wham! Wham! Wham! on my bladder.

It's hard to believe that I'm half way done with my pregnancy.  Ever since my nausea dissipated, it seems like time has flew by.  We have to start getting the baby room ready.  I finally gave in and told Aaron he can paint one wall of the baby room.  In case some of you don't know, when I was fixing up this house I got sick from the fumes of paint, and I vowed to never paint again lol!  Every room in this house is white, but a pink accent wall in the baby's room will look nice.  I will take pictures of Aaron painting the wall when he begins :)

Aaron and I were out at Big Lots yesterday to look at some comfy rocking/recliners.  I wandered down the baby isle just to see what cute things I can say "Awww"  about.  I found the cutest Strawberry Shortcake pajamas.   I didn't buy them.  I just admired them :)


February 20 is my next baby check-up, and March 19 at 3:30 is when we take our next ultrasound to see if the cysts on her brain have gone away.  Keep us in your prayers.


21 week belly pic...






Video of baby's progress ...




Here is a recent picture of me and Aaron's beautiful nieces, Abby and Lilly.  I love them so much! Look at those faces :)  I can't wait to take pictures of them with their new baby cousin ♥




Tomorrow is Valentine's Day!  I can't wait to spend my very first Valentine's Day with my new Husband! ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment